- Request a demo
- Request a quote
Bravo update 2.5.2. Meet the most powerful Bravo yet.
We’re thrilled to announce that Bravo has completed the development of Bravo 2.5.2, and the update is now live!
Innovation has always been at the center of Bravo’s mission. This new upgrade is advancing Bravo’s core technologies and is free to all Bravo Users.
Here’s what’s new:
We’re helping you get chosen every time with Bravo Reviews. Bravo Reviews enables you to send a link to your Google, Facebook, Yelp, and City Search accounts directly from the transaction screen. New customers will find you first and you’ll see more door swings. Click here to learn more.
Bravo’s going green! Our new E-Receipts allow you to text a receipt to your customers at the end of a transaction. If you have a company-branded site, you’ll be able to fully customize the banners and advertising. Click here to learn more.
Other updates include:
- Customer Suggestion: Show and allow edit of ATF records in the Estimator screens.
- Customer Suggestion: Configuration to have Pricing Estimator Quality Assessment questions optional when pricing items
- Updated Report Preview functionality
- Ad-Hoc Column Chooser enhancements. Search feature and quick add/subtract checkbox
- And much more! Click here for details. Remember that you must be logged into Bravo’s Solution Center to read these notes.
Let’s get you settled in.
Be the first to learn all about our new features by watching the following video. Some of the highlights of this update are Bravo reviews, Bravo E-Receipts, Gun Log acquisition improvements, and the new .net framework upgrade. The future is now, take action, join Bravo.