- Request a demo
- Request a quote
California Pawn Convention – That’s a wrap
Thank you! To everybody that stopped by our booth. That talked to Steve or me. That sat down for a demonstration. It was truly a pleasure to meet you all. And of course, a special shout out to our customers that stopped by and said Hi.
Lucky for us, CAPA scheduled an educational seminar before the Exhibit Hall opened on Saturday and the topic was right up our alley. Selling Online! was taught by Brad Huisken of IAS Training. The #1 thing that impressed me over the weekend was how many pawnbrokers are eager to sell online.
Showing Bravo at conventions is really really fun. Your eyes light up with excitement. You see the potential. You ask lots of new questions that you have never thought of before.
Question #1 – How do you keep track of customer history and customer notes?
- Bravo is the only point-of-sale with an integrated Customer Relationship Management product [and it’s free]. You don’t have to wing it any more. You know exactly who is standing in front of you and what their contribution has been to your business.
- Plus, with our notes panel, you can keep track of special information about each and every customer (for example, that her daughter loves ladybugs).
- Contact history tells you when you last contacted the customer, by what means (call, face-to-face, text), and what was said.
Question #2 – You are integrated with eBay and Buya. What does that mean?
- Bravo helps you implement an Omni-commerce strategy. Omni-commerce is a seamless approach to the consumer experience through all shopping channels (in-store, Shop Dot, Buya, and eBay).
- Bravo’s eBay and Buya integration empowers you to post your entire inventory from the Bravo platform. Upload one at a time or in bulk.
- Bravo syncs your inventory. When something sells in your store, it is automatically removed from your online channels (eBay and Buya). If the item sells online, you will receive a notification on your Bravo dashboard prompting you to fill the order.
- Bravo manages all of your customer correspondence, so when you’ve shipped the item, an email goes out to your customers with order details automatically.
- Returns and feedback are all integrated into the Bravo dashboard.
Question #3 – How do people hear about Buya?
- We feed your inventory into Google, Bing, and Yahoo every single day.
- We send product emails to 75,000+ subscribers highlighting your items for sale.
- We Geo Locate your items so that mobile shoppers can see your items for sale for in-store pickup.
- Today, we are ranked 22,177 in the United States and 123,636 in the world on Alexa.com.
- We do social media posting for you – Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter – you name it.
It’s not too late to buy Bravo and start selling online. Now is the time. November 1 is around the corner and your busiest season is staring you in the eyes. What are you going to do to compete with the big boy retailers? How are you going to ensure that the world sees your treasures for sale? How are you marketing your online presence?
We can help. Give us a call!
888-407-6287 ext. 1