- Request a demo
- Request a quote
Drive Employee Engagement with the Only Mobile App for Pawnshops
Our prediction for 2018 – More MOBILE. Don’t be a pawnbroker who buries your head in the sand, is swayed by fear tactics, and may be convinced that mobile is a fad.
Mobile apps aren’t going anywhere – In fact, they will continue to compete with your pawnshop. Read more about how your business can stay ahead of the curve here.
If a company isn’t using mobile apps right now, they risk:
Bravo developed and launched a creative and innovative way to drive employee engagement in 2015 – The Bravo Employee Mobile App. In 2017, we enhanced the User Interface (UI).
The Employee Mobile App empowers pawnbrokers to:
- Make mobile manager approvals
- Negotiate with online customers
- Capture beautiful pictures
- Relocate and remerchandise
Did you know – Here are the Top 10 Stats for Mobile Apps in the Workplace:
- 48% of employee-facing IT investments will be mobile-focused
- Approximately 80% of the global workforce (around 3 billion) is performing physical or deskless work daily
- The top three areas of investment for IT are: 1. Mobile apps, 2. Customer-facing apps, 3. Productivity apps
- 73% say their companies are planning to mobilize the entire organization
Watch out, 2018:
- 11 trends to watch out for in 2018. At the top of the list – Mobile Payments and BYOD (bring your own device – click here). Bravo has you covered with MobilePawn and the Bravo Employee Mobile App.
- What workplace productivity and collaboration will look like in 2018. One thing businesses will continue to consider is how mobile tools helped keep their teams connected and their companies growing.