- Request a demo
- Request a quote
eCommerce Trends 2015 | Updates to Buya
Selling online means that you are always open and people all over the world can find you. Here are some predicted eCommerce trends of 2015:
People are shopping whenever and wherever is convenient, which means you have to provide a flexible buying experience that caters to customers’ buying habits. Develop an omni-commerce strategy that links your online presence with your physical location to increase inventory turn and foot traffic.
Same-day, in-store pickup is going to be HUGE in 2015. IT’S FASTER, CHEAPER, AND MORE CONVENIENT. Big-box retailers are evolving online shopping to include in-store pickup as a personal pick-up center. Amazon Local, Google Shopping Express, and eBay Same Day are all jumping on board. Don’t miss this GIGANTIC opportunity, pawnbrokers!
Exponential eCommerce growth means that your customers have tons of places to shop. They are powerful and they know it – feedback is king, and so is authenticity.
Shoppers are going MOBILE! Consumers are growing increasingly comfortable buying in an app or a mobile site. In fact, 1/3 of eCommerce sales are now happening on mobile devices. (ps – Last year, Buya development included mobile optimization.)
CHECK OUT BUYA.COM TO SEE OUR LATEST UPDATE. Here are some of the improvements that we made:
- No more vertical menu bar. 2015 is all about the horizontal.
- We removed the category list from the homepage.
- We added a registration address so that the packing slip and fulfillment slip separates billing and shipping addresses.
- Your customers can remove their own negative feedback.
- “Add to cart” button is bigger, making it easier for customers to add items.
- New “email” social share button so your customers can share their favorite items via email.
- Updated “Add to Wishlist” button
Have suggestions? We’d love to hear them. Email email@example.com.
Thanks for reading!