- Request a demo
- Request a quote
Pawnshop Online Selling Tools
Handle your online sales just like you would in-store and see your bottom-line thrive.
- Process all customer correspondence, payments and returns online using Bravo
- Digitally negotiate in real-time with your customers with automatic offer notifications
- Sync inventory so as items sell, they are removed from all channels
- Protect your margins with an average profit of 55%
- Check the top 10 best-selling categories and top 100 most popular sold items with eCommerce Performance Reports
Marketing Tools Especially for Pawnshops
Let Bravo help you keep up with today’s competitive online landscape.
- Create a free online storefront that links customers to shop your inventory
- Post product listings to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Google+
- Offer special discounts and pricing to your online pawn customers
- Display related products to give your shoppers more buying choices
- Allow customers to leave feedback so you can optimize your online store
SEO Tools for Pawn Listings
Our built-in Search Engine Optimization features make it easy to have your inventory found.
- Add SEO optimized descriptions and custom web titles
- Automatically have your inventory fed into Google, Bing, and Yahoo daily
- Become an exclusive Google Product Listing Ad member through Bravo
- Differentiate and display in-store versus online prices with dual-channel pricing
- Dive into Bravo’s 36 standard reports to inform and refine your optimizations
Huntington Super Pawn
Meet Randy Wooten
Number of stores: 2
Location: Huntington Beach, California
I love the Bravo Dashboard. It's one of my favorite features. During the day, I can access anything I want from the home screen. From the Dashboard, I can also see my Company Performance report. It gives me all of the numbers I need to run my business. Plus, I love the Bravo Estimator. It helps my employees determine the value of jewelry and merchandise, establishing a consistent guideline for how much should be loaned on each item that comes into his store.