- Request a demo
- Request a quote
Introducing a pawn software service with integrated eBay
Bravo Store Systems announces the release of its new eBay Bravo Buya application programming interface integration.
After 2 years of preparation and over $2m of development investment, we are live with our exclusive Cloud Service API.
Bravo team members acclaimed by eBay’s case study extended their proprietary platform Cloud Services in creating Omni-Commerce between the Brick & Mortar, Store front, Bravo point of sale, eBay, and Buya.com.
The first phase of roll-out includes full eBay Auction integration. The second phase of roll-out will include 2 new major additional releases (coming in the next 60 days).
First, the eBay complete store-front integration allows Bravo’s users to post 100% of their in-store inventory simultaneously in all 4 channels (Store – eBay – Company website – BUYA.COM) with Buy-it-Now, Add to Cart, and Make Offer.
Second, BUYA eCommerce will support separate Branded Company websites (called Shop Dot). Now, Bravo customers can have their entire inventory for one or unlimited stores, rolled into a Company’s Unique Branded eCommerce website.
1. View of BUYA with item detail page on Auction integrated into Marketplace.
- Omni- Channel driving additional traffic to customer’s products.
- Bravo authorized cross branding with eBay drives customer confidence.
2. Product view from Bravo is launched directly into eBay Auction on eBay.
- Utilize your existing eBay account – seamless effort.
- Exclusive “Quality Assessment” lowers return rate
- Integrated feature lowers your total cost to sell on eBay by up to 80%.
- Funds flow directly into your existing PayPal account
3. BUYA manufacture model page with active auction item on eBay.