- Request a demo
- Request a quote
Let’s chat! Bravo brings the power of mobile messaging to pawnshops.
Just like you talk to friends through text or on Facebook Messenger, now you and your employees will be able to chat with your customers via the Bravo Shopkeeper app.
This new feature is easily accessible, simple to use, and completely manageable for both you and your customers. Here’s how it works:
- Customers initiate a conversation with you via their MobilePawn app. They can initiate a loan or inquire about an item available for sale in your inventory.
- For loans, employees flagged at your shop as able to manage leads will receive a push notification through the Bravo Shopkeeper app when a customer submits an item for a pawn.
- The employee can then review the item details, accept it, reject it, or ask for more information. If they are rejecting the item, they can send a general “not interested” message or send a custom message with more information on why they are passing on it.
- For item inquiries, employees will be able to login in to the Bravo Shopkeeper app and see any pending messages regarding posted inventory and respond in real-time.
- All messages are organized by conversation, including a date and time stamp, for easy tracking.
By being able to interact with customers via their smartphones, employees will be able to prioritize face-to-face customer service first, while answering mobile loans and questions as time permits, even if that’s in the two minutes between in-store transactions or while walking to the back to check on an item. It’s multitasking at its best.
So give it a try and see how it can decrease those pesky bottlenecks at the counter for you and your team!