- Request a demo
- Request a quote
[New Release] Bravo Version 2.4.7 is LIVE!
Bravo Release 2.4.7 is now LIVE and there are new features that we are very excited to finally share. Prior to reaching out please first read the release notes in the Solution Center to review all of the updates – big and small!
Customer Store Credit
This feature benefits the store because money is kept in the store rather than and this feature benefits your customers because it acts as a gift card that cannot be lost. The amount of Store Credit available can be viewed on the Customer Profile, or during checkout. Issuing Store Credit is easy—just click a button instead of giving cash back. Store Credit can be used at all stores in your company. You can also control which employees can issue or use Store Credit. To ensure a smooth transition with this new feature it is our recommendation that you consider your existing store policy and update them, if necessary, before the feature is enabled.
Track Store Credit with 2 NEW reports!
We added TWO reports to Bravo, to help you track outstanding Store Credit (as well as Gift Cards and Layaway Credits)
- The Credit Balance report will show you your ending balance of outstanding credit as of a specified date. You can also filter by type of credit.
- The Credit Journal report finds all transactions relating to Store Credit within a date range. You can even filter by customer!
Inter Store Cash Transfer
This new feature was created for multi-store operators who move cash from store to store as their needs arise. This feature has been implemented because it was requested by many stores and we believed it was an important addition to the software. This will allow stores to move funds around their stores allowing stores to be in total control of their finances. The feature can be enabled by calling Bravo support and after that only few simple steps will need to be taken for this feature to be ready to use.
- Added Maturity Date to Consignment ticket
- Added Transfer store option *XSTORE* to General Ledger parameters
- Created a hold loan redemption option if paid via check, to ensure the check clears
- Prompt and print IRS 8300 forms directly
- Re-loan a ticket with same storage size and have the ticket remain exactly the same on the new loan
- Updated diamond pricing
As always, please check out the release notes and other helpful articles in the Solution Center.
If you have any questions or need additional training on new features in this release, please submit a case and we will be happy to assist!