- Request a demo
- Request a quote
Shop Dot – Your company’s branded website
Omni channel commerce is concentrated on a seamless approach to the customer experience through all available shopping channels including mobile, computers, and in store.
Big boy retailers are deploying Omni commerce strategy and the trend is here to stay.
So what can you do to create an Omni commerce strategy?
As a part of an Omni commerce platform, pawnshops can now have their own branded website with all of their individual stores.
Whether you are a small business or a multiple store company, Bravo’s multi-tenant platform can accomodate up to 1,200 stores under each company brand.
Now, traditional Brick & Mortar operators and pawnbrokers can leverage their store infrastructure and their in-store inventories from each of their stores into the various web commerce channels.
“In order to capture profitable operating leverage hat has eluded traditional store operators, the platform must connect all of the dots of various selling channels in one tight seamless operating platform. Bravo!”
-Steve Mack, founder and CEO of Bravo Store Systems
Items from each store location are Geo Located into Google’s new Local PLA.
- Each store measured by transactional feedback
- Stores POS terminals include logistic management for wrap, pack, and ship
- Multi-Channel Commerce including eBay flow seamless to the store
- Each store location has independent auction and sale functions
- Payment systems seamlessly integrate to each location
- Social Media Channels integrate into each store and transaction
- Bravo CRM uncovers who your customers are with each transaction
Store Clerks now emerge as Store Commerce Agents. With more power and more opportunities, the Bravo POS dashboard UI will transform each persons value.
We’d love to talk with you about your eCommerce strategy. Don’t have one? We can help!
Call us at 888-407-6287 to learn more.