- Request a demo
- Request a quote
The Bravo Manifesto: A Letter from the CEO
Our Mission: To be the catalyst for advancement for the industries we serve.
What does it take to advance?
Mere dependence on a belief that any movement is progress?
Sheer optimism built on the foundation of wishful thinking?
Simple submission to laws of inertia that move us forward?
Advancement necessitates outlook.
Advancement requires intentional, decisive action.
Advancement demands perseverance.
We’ve envisioned our destination. We’ve looked ahead and charted our path, so we have a clear understanding of the direction we need to go. We’ve taken inventory of the obstacles that threaten advancement for the industries we serve. We have a plan for how we will strike down these impediments.
Bravo Vs is a creative expression of how we will advance the industries we serve. It is the outgrowth of our core values.
It is more than a campaign. It is a public declaration of what we will do in 2021 to achieve our mission for the betterment of all who are part of the pawn and firearms communities.
This is how we plan to break through barriers that stand in the way of our customers’ success:
- We will proactively oppose legislation that threatens the livelihood of pawnbrokers and FFLs.
- We will develop new thoughtfully engineered firearms solutions that make the work of FFLs safer, easier, and 100% compliant.
- We will enhance our current solutions with more intuitive user interface.
- We will remove unnecessary steps from product workflows to make activities more efficient.
- We will waive success fees for firearm transactions on Usedguns.com to provide financial relief.
- We will make mobile communication and payments easier for consumers to drive loyalty.
- We will transform the 4473 process with deep product enhancements to E4473.
Bravo Vs . . . anything that hinders our customers from reaching their full potential in 2021.